- Cisco-300-410 Exam (Desktop Software)
- Cisco-300-410 Questions & Answers (PDF)
Hotcerts Exam Description
Exam Code: 300-410
Exam Title: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI) v1.0 provides you the details you need to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot an enterprise network. This course wraps up developed routing and infrastructure technologies, expanding on the topics covered in the Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) v1.0 course.
The key feature of the exam:
- 190 practice questions with comprehensive explanations
- Unlimited Access
- Auto-updates to the exam content
- 24/7 live chat support
Objectives of learning 300-410:
- Configure classic Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) and name EIGRP for IPv4 and
- Optimize classic EIGRP and name EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Troubleshoot classic EIGRP and named EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Configure Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)v2 and OSPFv3 in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Optimize OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 behavior
- Troubleshoot OSPFv2 for IPv4 and OSPFv3 for IPv4 and IPv6
- Implement route redistribution using filtering mechanisms
- Troubleshoot redistribution
- Implement path control using Policy-Based Routing (PBR) and IP Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Configure Multiprotocol-Border Gateway Protocol (MP-BGP) in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Optimize MP-BGP in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Troubleshoot MP-BGP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Describe the features of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- Describe the major architectural components of an MPLS VPN
- Identify the routing and packet forwarding functionalities for MPLS VPNs
- Explain how packets are forwarded in an MPLS VPN environment
- Implement Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS®) Dynamic Multipoint VPNs (DMVPNs)
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Describe the tools available to secure the IPV6 first hop
- Troubleshoot Cisco router security features
- Troubleshoot infrastructure security and services
- General learning of network fundamentals
- Fundamental knowledge of how to implement LANs
- General understanding of how to manage network devices
- General understanding of how to attach network devices
- Essential knowledge of network automation
Why should I take the certified exam?
If you are experienced and desire to learn advanced automation and features on the platform, then this certification is for you.
Career for fresher:
For securing job placements in the fast-growing cloud computing industry, you may start learning to enhance your knowledge and pass the exam to pursue your ideal career.
Validating your skills:
Suppose you are already acquainted with technologies and have learned yourself. In that case, it is time to observe this official exam and get recognized with industry-acceptable certification to validate your aptitudes.
Consider you have cracked an interview recently and deployed in any assignments. In that case, a certification in practitioner can promote you to the next level and stabilize your career growth.
Managing skill gaps:
If you are a passionate learner of cloud computing and trying to learn for the first time, then this exam on fundamentals is a perfect choice to test your knowledge and fill the skill gaps.
Benefits of 300-410 :
- Gain the knowledge you need to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot an enterprise network
- Qualify for professional-level job roles in advance routing and services.